Wednesday, April 9, 2008

i wanted to thank you all

for all the votes i am getting for my photos:D
i just uploaded a new one so if you want to vote for it :D
and to thank you for voting i will give some goodies away :D
on monday i will be going shopping with a friend and getting new scrapbooking goodies :D
so if you vote for this photo let me know and you will be enterd to win :D
i will choose 3 winners :D sense the contest is on for a long time for this photo i will choose the 3 winners on the 18th :D on monday i will post the goodies :D
thank you all and here is the link

4 comments:

Jamie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenn said...

I voted for ya!!!

Sunnymommie said...

I voted for you!!! great picture!!

Kimberly said...

I love it!!! You can ALWAYS count on my votes sis! xoxo
Love you!
K