Saturday, April 19, 2008

hey everyone

sorry i have not update i am so bad at this lol
ok so we have the winners:D
jen
Katey(unnymommie)
kim

thank you so much girls for your vote:D

please email me your addy and i will send you girls something :D

mariandale4life@hotmail.com

so guess what everyone i have a photography job today :D i have 30 prom kids :) wish me luck:D
also a special moment that i get to capture today my brother when we are all done with there prom photos he is going to propose to his girlfriend :D they been together for over 3 years now so yea she dont know that this is going to happen but i will be sure to capture her face ;)


ok well i better go and get ready for this :D so i will update when i have the photos ready :D

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

WOW!!! That is AWESOME! I hope you had fun at your photo job YAY! :)))
Love YOU!
xoxo
K

Sunnymommie said...

thank you so much!!! I hope your photo is choose :D

KATEY...