Tuesday, July 8, 2008

cheat sheets for your eyes (Avon)u need to see this so cool

now anyone can have a professional makeup application instantly

this are not out yet for customers but if you would like to order some let me know and i will get them for you :)
this are so awesome i have the "look at me lavender" and i try it today and omg i am in love with this they are so fast and so perfect you will love them

the cost if you order now is $5.99 and have 14 sheets

so get them now because they will be $9.00

here is a photo and the colors


send me a message if you want any :)mariandale4life@hotmail.com

free shipping :)

2 comments:

Renee Lamb said...

thanks for the makeup tips girl - and OMG - your pics below are AMAZING! you sure are a huge talent girl! love them!

Staci Taylor said...

Wow, that is the craziest thing i've ever seen! I'd be all over that if I work makeup more then once in a blue moon, lol. Wow, I love that flower photo, I can see why it got picked!