Wednesday, May 14, 2008

new studio lights

yay i just got my studio lights today i am so happy :D cant wait to try them out
this is a photo of them


ok so i been working out alot this month and it feels good the only thing that i really need to work on is how i eat and what i eat lol i love that i have sparkpeople.com to help me with this its such a great website and its free i join sense last year but never really work on everything but this time i will :D so this month i have work out 332minutes :D
i love doing tae-bo i have a few dvds and they ROCK!!!! i just got 2 more last saturday hehehe i just love them :D
i even got Dale to join me on doing tae-bo and his first time was yesterday :D and today we are going to do more

even bryan loves it he tells me every morning "mom taebo"
and when iam done he dont want to be done lol he just loves it and thats such a good thing i seen that tae-bo has a kids one so i really think i should get it i was kinda like i will when he is 4 but hey he loves it lol so i think i need to get it for him.

well hope you are all having a great day

4 comments:

Dena said...

Those are awesome awesome lights Maria! I can't wait to see how your photos turn out after getting to use them.

Funny Tae-bo story for ya. When Zoe was about 3 years old, I decided I was going to try Tae-bo to tighten up the ol flabby butt I have. Here I am trying to figure out which direction to kick, looking like an idiot, Zoe is standing close to me and I keep telling her to back up and get out of the way. No less than 3 mins go by and POW, I kicked her right in the mouth....First and Last time I did Tae bo LOL!

It is fun though and I am glad that you are lovin it!

Norma Kennedy said...

Wowzers Maria- Luv UR lighting. U are really building up your equipment fast. Good for U !!!!
Bryan is way tooo CUTE- UR goona have to video tape that one for us all to see Him doing his Taebo. hehehe
Norma

Kimberly said...

How FUN!!! You are going to have a blast with thos for sure! Can't wait to see! xoxo
Love you!
K

Shannon said...

Good for you girl!

... Spark people is a great web site.. and SOOO motivational!

Dont give up!