Wednesday, December 12, 2007

this is what happend on sunday

for those of you who dont know what happend read this and for those of you who alredy know here is a photo i took yesterday when i went back to my mom's house

here is what happend

we went to my moms house and bryan was playing with my brothers in there room but then i think my brothers got bored and went in my moms room to watch TV but we didnt know that bryan was alone in there room we were there making plans for x-mas what we were going to do and that kind of things. so then my little brother came in the living room and said "look what bryan is doing"so my mom went in there i thought oh probly he made a mess with all the toys well no my mom came and got me and said bryan was playing with the IRON my brother daniel left it on the floor (bryan loves to plug things in) i went over there thinking omg is he ok he burnt little parts of the carpet but he was ok omg thank god.so i told the kids next time you guys leave him alone tell us so we can watch him.i got so scared and my mom told daniel never to leave the iron on the floor.now we dont know what we are going to do about the carpet i mean its not bad but you can tell, my mom said it was ok.

here is the photo


3 comments:

Raechelle Bellus said...

ouch! Thankfully the little guy wasn't hurt.

Kimberly said...

OMGoodness sis! How scary! I am so happy that nothing happened to hurt him too! Love you guys! xoxo
Miss you like crazy! xoxo

Angela Zapien said...

Oh no! At least he is okay!!