Friday, November 16, 2007

Happy Birthday to me lol

yes today is my birthday i am 23 :O wow i am getting old
our weekend is going to be busy,saturday we are going to have a little party here with my family.my mom is going to cook something really good :) and some friends and i are going to scrapbook and just have lots of fun!yay!!!
then on sunday we are going to Dale's parents house and have cake there and watch football well no football for me lol
so i will post some photos of saturday and sunday on monday :D
hope everyone has an awesome weekend!

3 comments:

Amy W. said...

happy birthday, Maria! Hope your weekend is wonderful!

janet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
janet said...

Happy Belated, Maria! Glad you had a great birthday! Oh...and by the way...you are not old!!! LOL!