Thursday, October 11, 2007

hey everyone

i hope you all are having a great week :) yay tomorrow is friday :) i love fridays lol

you see the photos under this post th e ones of the flowers well they both got editors pick on http://www.betterphoto.com/ :) i am so happy about that :)


here is my link to my gallery if you want to check it out http://www.betterphoto.com/gallery/gallery.asp?memberID=182746i have 153 photos on there and i have 42 that are editers picks :) i am also taking a class there so i can lear more :) i am going to have a wedding job next month and i am so nervous this will be my first wedding!!!!!


ok so i am helping a friend to edit some photos she took of a wedding on saturday they didnt get a photographer so she took some photos with her point and shoot because she knew that i could edit them so here they are what do you think??













2 comments:

Raechelle Bellus said...

Wohoo!!! Congrats! Those photos are beautiful! I really like your recent one with the leaves and water drop. It's stunning!

Angela Zapien said...

Pretty Photos!

Yeah totally add me! I'll add you to my RSS Feeds.